Inktense 0740 Mauve Pencil
Derwent 72 Inktense Pencils, 4mm Core, Vibrant Colour with the Performance of Traditional Pen and Ink. The pencils are as versatile as watercolour pencils, with a firmer texture that allows them to perform with the brilliant intensity of traditional pen and ink.
- Extra wide 0.15" core and round 0.31" barrel.
- Range of 72 jewel-like colours
- Includes a non-soluble outliner
- Pencil Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.3 x 0.2 inches (16.4 x 0.8 x 0.4 cm)
- Overall Width; Side to Side: 0.32 inch. Overall Depth; Front to Back: 0.32 inch.
- Weight: .6 ounces (9g)
Create in Three Ways:
- On Silk — Wet the silk and use a dry pencil to draw directly on the surface or lift the colour from the pencil with a wet brush and apply directly onto the surface. Once dry, the piece can be washed and ironed.
- Rubber Stamping — Use the Inktense pencils to fill in gaps created by the stamp, or mixing Inktense and water to create a paint that can be applied to the stamp surface.
- Quilting — Dab a small amount of textile medium on your fabric and simply colour it with Inktense for a permanent design.