Arches Cover Paper White, 250gsm (120lb) 56x76 cm (22x30in)
This famous heavyweight, mould-made sheet is 100% cotton, acid free and buffered. It has a visible, slightly flattened grain, deckle edges and a registered watermark. An excellent choice for lithography, intaglio, silkscreen, collotype and drawing, it is also suitable for embossing and foil stamping. And is often used as an archival cover for prints and antique documents.
- Mouldmade in France of 100% cotton, neutral ph, lightly sized, textured surface, 2 natural deckles, 2 tear deckles
- Arches is one of the world’s most popular fine Art printing papers
- It features a lightly textured surface and a registered watermark
- The preferred cover stock of professional Artists and printmakers
- Excellent for lithography, typography, engraving, intaglio, collotype and drawing