OPALESCENT AND DARING, FANTASY OPAQUE COLOURS REVEAL STUNNING OPALESCENT AND TEXTURED EFFECTS WHEN APPLIED GENEROUSLY ON HORIZONTAL SURFACES
- Alkyd oil-based colours
- Ready-to-use and mixable with each other
- Good lightfastness
- Opaque colours with hammered effects and a pearlescent finish
- Effect appears instantly upon application
- Fantasy moon range of colours that allow textured, hammered, and pearlescent effects that are instantly visible
- The opalescent and pearly aspect of moon colours is perfect for the decoration of all surfaces
- Can be used on metal, china, terracotta, acetate, ceramic, canvas board, canvas, mirrors, glass, wood and most surfaces
- Can be used in combination with the pébéo vitrail and ceramic ranges for marbled effects and gédéo glazing resin for a rounded effect
- Available in 18 different hammered effect colours in 45ml Jars
Although it may be brushed on, the extraordinary, unique effects offered by these ranges are best pronounced if poured or dropped onto a flat horizontal surface. The thicker the application, the more defined and exaggerated the effects are. Once applied, the paint will self-manipulate and evolve into astonishing contrasting effects of varied textures, designs, opacity and luminescence. If desired, it may be manually manipulated to obtain specific designs.
Great results are obtained on Pébéo Liquid Art Panels, but Fantasy paints can also be used on glass, canvas, metal, mirror, Plexiglas, acetate, plastic, ceramic and more!