Pan Pastel Colours are genuine artists' quality pastels, uniquely packaged in a pan, allowing the artist to lift, blend, layer, control and apply pastel colour just like paint! Each pan contains 40% more material than the average stick.
PanPastel Colours are artists' quality pastels, packed in a pan format (that interlock with eachother). Designed so artists can easily lift, apply & control pastel colour, just like that of painting.
Made from quality pigments PanPastel Colours use a unique manufacturing process that requires minimal binder & fillers, resulting in a rich, highly pigmented, ultra soft & low dust formula.
They have excellent lightfastness, are fully erasable & are compatible with traditional pastel media, surfaces & fixatives.
- Each pan approximately measures 2.38" (62mm) and contains 9ml of colour
- block in large areas of colour in seconds
- allows for a more painterly effect in pastels
- greater mark control
- build up multiple or thin "glazing" layers
- colours can be mixed/blended together