Available in 30 professional acrylic colour spectra; Intense bold lightfast colours; Extremely fluid, no need to dilute for airbrushing or calligraphy; Superior water resistance; Non-clogging; Fast drying; Ideal for watercolour effects, colour blocking, and under painting. A balanced colour line of opaque and transparent colours.
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink! is a range of extremely fluid acrylic paints that use super-fine pigments in a state-of-the-art acrylic emulsion. They dry quickly, are permanent, water resistant and non-clogging, which makes them ideal for a variety of techniques from watercolour effects to stamping.
Uniquely Intermixable - Experiment, confident in the knowledge that all Liquitex Professional products are developed with maximum compatibility and versatility in mind. Layer tube colour, paint markers, spray paint and ink, or work wet into wet with mediums for limitless effects.
Colour Match Across Ranges - With colours that match across ranges, Liquitex allows you to use your favourite palette whatever your choice of medium. Liquitex uses only the highest artist grade pigments to ensure maximum lightfastness and permanence for artwork that will stand the test of time.
- Spectrum: 30 Colours
- Properties: Highly Pigmented, Fluid
- Consistency: Extremely Fluid
- Finish: Satin
- Intense bold lightfast colours
- Extremely fluid, no need to dilute for airbrushing or calligraphy
- Superior water resistance
- Fast drying
- Ideal for watercolour effects, colour blocking and under painting
- Intermixable with all other Liquitex acrylics and mediums
- A balanced colour line of opaque and transparent colours
USES AND TECHNIQUES
- Dip Pen
- Technical Pen
- Ink Brayer
- Screen Printing
- Fabric Painting
- Book Arts
- Photo Tinting