Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Artists' Crayons
The quality of Neocolor II Aquarelle Artists’ Crayons is universally acknowledged. Their excellent lightfastness, high pigment concentration, and adaptability to a variety of techniques have put them in a class of their own.
Neocolor II Crayons are softer than coloured pencils, denser than children’s wax crayons, and extremely responsive to a wet brush. Wet and dry techniques can be combined in the same drawing. Because of their strong pigmentation, light colours cover dark colours and vice-versa.
Neocolors are soft enough to smudge with your fingertips, yet much firmer than oil pastels. Scrape off one or more layers of colour to create an engraved sgraffito effect. They can also be combined with Caran d’Ache LUMINANCE 6901 or Pablo Coloured Pencils. Best of all, they’re watersoluble.
Neocolor II pastels are entirely developed and crafted according to the highest quality standards and in compliance with environmental norms and certifications.
- Add luminous colour and watercolor effects to your artwork with this assortment of 84 Neocolor II Water-soluble Artists' Pastels from Caran d'Ache
- For over 80 years, Caran d'Ache has inspired amateur and professional artists, providing top quality pastels, pencils, paints, brushes and more
- Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Pastels conform to EN71 (CE) and ASTM D4236 safety standards for art materials
- Use Neocolor II artist crayons on various materials including paper, cardboard, glass, even illuminated signs and panels
- Neocolor II Pastels have exceptional covering power and can be used dry or wet, on a wide variety of materials
- Individual Neocolor II Crayons measure 105 mm long × 10 mm diameter (4-1/8" × 5/16").