A Professional And Beautiful Framing Solution Designed For Wood Panel Art Pieces!
Ampersand Wood Panel Floater Frames are specially designed for finished wood panel art pieces, creating the illusion that the artwork is floating in the frame. The high-quality floater frames are designed with a wider base that prevents damage to the panel cradle and a higher profile and deeper rabbet to protect the corners of your wood panel artwork.
Designed to Work With 7/8" and 1-1/2" Cradles, 3/4" Canvas and Flat Panels! - Ampersand’s Wood Panel Floater Frames are available in Maple, Black and White and in two styles - a thin 1/4" face and a bold 3/8" face. Both styles are available with depths to accommodate 7/8" and 1-1/2" profile artwork, and the 7/8" depth models will also fit 3/4" stretched canvases and flat panels with the included riser system.
So Easy to Use!
Everything you need to frame and hang your artwork is included! Each frame comes with wood screws, hanging hook, nail, 20 lb. hanging wire, bumper pads and small screw eyes. The 7/8” Bold and Thin models also include risers for flat panels, 3/4" panels and canvas.
- Creates the illusion of artwork floating in the frame
- Designed to frame wood panel art pieces
- Available in Maple, Black and White finishes and in two elegant styles: a THIN ¼" defined face and a BOLD 3/8" dramatic face.
- Wide base to prevent damage to the panel cradle
- A complete solution with everything you need in one box. All mounting and hanging hardware included!
- Great for flat panels, thin profile artwork and canvas too! (7/8” depth only)
- Easily accommodates artwork with profiles up to 7/8" and 1 1/2"
- Use with Wood panel art pieces, Mixed media artists, Canvas artwork, Art installations, Flat panels, thin profile artwork and canvas too (7/8” depth only)
Made with premium hardwood, the quality of floaterframe is immediately evident. Every detail has been designed and engineered to give you a simple, all-in-one framing solution that protects your artwork while giving it the finished look it richly deserves.
Wider Base, Deeper Rabbet, Countersunk Holes
The expanded frame base allows you to attach the artwork in the center of the panel cradle frame. This minimizes the damage to your artwork that can occur with conventional frames.
The deeper rabbet provides the perfect depth to position the face of your artwork just below the frame edge for 7/8" and 1½" profile artwork. This protects your artwork while displaying it at its best.
Pre-drilled countersunk holes ensure that your artwork attaches easily to the frame and allows it to hang flush against the wall.